Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stalker...Nosy.....

When I don't have anything better to do (or just think I don't have anything to do), I like to read other people's blogs. I am beginning to feel like a stalker or voyeur...But, when you read others trials, you feel thankful for those trials that you have and realize that they are not so bad. Today I read about an previous fellow ward member who is fighting cancer with her child and another person who is going through a divorce. Blogging is great in the fact that it gives people an opportunity to express themselves, and in expressing themselves, I feel that they are alleviating alot of the stress and confusion that is being felt. With the news during the previous week, where we heard of numerous killings, I think of those people had a way to express their thoughts may not have done what they did. Prayer is one way to get these feelings out. Heavenly Father will listen at any time, in any place, and what you say is just between the two of you. You don't have to worry about a stalker listening and maybe gossiping about your problems or needs!!!

No comments: