Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful for:

  • My family...Steve, Will, Mom, John, Snuggles....They are all so loving and fun to be around. We all enjoy being together doing whatever..
  • My job...Can't say much more right now...
  • The fun things we have done this year....San Francisco, Washington, NASCAR, camping, getting Will ready to go to ASU, being together, trying to put the puzzle together...
  • My faith...what more can I say...it makes everything happen...
  • My computer...It is the way to keep up with everyone...Missed it when it was in the "hospital" this week...
  • My health...Hot flashes, not so much...but what they mean...Yea!!!
  • My friends and co-workers...We laugh and cry together...more laugh...
My blog has been neglected...Promise to be better!!

No comments: