Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We went to Payson for Thanksgiving. John's family, both from California and here, joined us...for a grand total of 16 people. I did my usual...pumpkin, mincemeat and pumpkin pecan pie. I also made Reba McIntire's Sweet Potato Casserole. The food and company were great!! Will actually came home-kind of-he was dogsitting for the weekend, so we saw him off and on. He did spend Saturday night here, as we had Von's farewell at 1:30 on Sunday. Since it is COLD here today, I am making chili for dinner, and he is staying, as it is one of his favorite dinners.

I am going to try to download some of the pictures....The dining room table....we also set the kitchen table for 8....

Loading up the plates...Cindy, Warren, Chase and Billy

I have no idea what she was doing!!! But we all had a great time!!! Thanks for coming Dow's, Howe's and Landino's.....

1 comment:

Beth said...

I just discovered your blog! So cute! Thanksgiving in Payson looked like such a party! It was so great to see you at Marilyn's 50th!