Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Will NEVER Be Bored Again!!!

A few months ago, I blogged about being bored at work!! Well, no more!!

As of Friday, I have 3 jobs...

  1. Manager at the Greenfield location 2-1/2 days per week.
  2. EMR Project Coordinator-whenever I have a chance...
  3. Manager at the Osborn location.
Well, I kind of asked for it, when I (and Lynn) decided that we needed to come forward and let one of the physicians know that his office was dysfunctional, due to his manager. It took a few weeks, but she was let go on Thursday, and on Friday at 7AM I became their manager too. It was amaing to see and feel the difference in their office in one day!! Employees told us how they felt like they were in the middle of all of the problems. We all ( including Dr. K, who bought lunch) ate together and laughed together. At the end of the day, we all joined together and discussed the day!! It felt so goos to see Dr. K relaxed!!

Now, I just hope I remember where I am supposed to be when!!! Thanks goodness for my Blackberry and it's calendar!!!

No comments: