Monday, August 2, 2010

I Am Soooo Excited!!!

It is our 25th Anniversary on September 20...I was only 15 when we got married.  I just finished booking us the best vacation!!  We are leaving on Friday, September 17 and are driving as far as Palm Springs.  In the morning, we will continue to Newport Beach, where we will get on the Ferry at 2PM and go over to Catalina Island.  We will go over and stay at the Catalina Island Beach Resort until Friday, September 24.  We have already scheduled a tour of the island and a zipline tour-I am getting brave-if those Little People on TV can do it, so can I-I don't have as far to fall!!  We are going to hike, kayak, jet ski, enjoy the sun...just RELAX!!! 

We are then going to Disneyland and will be home on September 26.  We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon, so we decided we should go back now.  Also, I have never been there when they were in complete Halloween mode, so it should be fun!!

No comments: